reel-big-fish.com
Share :
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Hall Show 2015
We went we saw and yes some great deals and cool things.
Talked with some friends and booths all said that it is and looks like one of the busiest shows in a long time.
as always i looked around and couldn't image the draw if we get a booth. well next year it will be so!

Mercury has some awesome stuff out new this year, went and looked at a few of the other new toys and gadgets and lets just say all was fun to see and wish over. And lets not forget the catch a fish pond, yes we let the little one stop and hook 2 or 3 before she landed one! haha so awesome watching the kids catch a fish some the first and other maybe only that one ever.

well if you can make the trip and take a look around.
Let God lead the way!
Give a man a fish he eats for one day, teach him to fish he eats forever!
Went last year and had a blast! Can't make it this year unless I get some winning lottery numbers before the Del Mar show.
so true, it is an ass kicker on the pocket book
Let God lead the way!
some good deals last year, got a few rods and jigs. hope to see some deals this weekend.
I am that guy who will control your thoughts on this site. (someday)
I love it at the Fred hall show. Didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to this year but I hit the booths I needed to. Picked up so shimano flat fall jigs for my 5 day in september
The way to a fishermans heart is through his fly
Last year I got a new Graphtech rod and put an Avet reel on it. Brought in it's fare share of Tuna already too! I also bought a ton of irons and soft baits that caught me some fish too. Hopefully I can make next years show.
nice, well next year the rumor has it "The Catch Tour" ie OFB outdoors will is going to have a booth!
Now your talking great deals!!!
Let God lead the way!
(03-09-2015, 07:13 AM)Mikey Wrote: nice, well next year the rumor has it "The Catch Tour" ie OFB outdoors will is going to have a booth!
Now your talking great deals!!!

That would be SWEET!!
its already in the books and set up with Fred Hall
Let God lead the way!
I might be able to help with that if needed.