Share :
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer for a neighbor
I have a neighbor that lives down the road from me, his name is Wayne. Six weeeks ago, Wayne was diagnosed with kidney cancer and another form of cancer that has not been named yet. This mystery cancer is multiplying daily, and affecteing various parts of his body. Wayne is only 44 years old, and like many of us enjoys the outdoors, shooting, playing with boats, and cars. He is not expected to survive for more than a few more weeks. He has a disabled wife, and four young children. Any kind of help is appreciated, even if it's just a prayer. They sell eggs from their chickens to pay for gas to visit Wayne in the hospital. If you happen to be near Nuevo, and need eggs, stop by and buy some. I'll be cooking meals and taking them over so they have food to eat, and one less thing to worry about. One of our friends set up a go fund me page for them, which I posted. If anybody could help, it's you. They have a bunch of horses too, so I might go deliver a few bails of hay for them as well.

http://www.gofundme.com/pdcoew
prayer said. So sorry to hear this. let us know how we can help.
Let God lead the way!
Give a man a fish he eats for one day, teach him to fish he eats forever!
(03-24-2015, 07:17 AM)Mikey Wrote: prayer said. So sorry to hear this. let us know how we can help.

Donations help the most. I posted the donation link at the bottom. We're taking some animals for them. I have a decent sized property to do it.
Awesome man, i just sent a small amount a little strapped right now.
Let God lead the way!
Thanks Mikey! Every little bit helps. I know how it is to be strapped for cash. I usually am!
Just a heads up, Wayne passed away Friday the 27th. Diagnosis to death- six weeks. His family still needs help, and will for sometime.
Man sorry that really sucks, he is now watching over his family in a different way. Gods Speed, prayers to the family
Let God lead the way!
Thanks Mikey. Wayne was a great guy, and has a great family.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)